Shadowbound Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowbound Duel Academy

Shadows dwell within the hearts of all. Here, unleash your darkness!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» REVIVAL...again
Joker's Lair Test Request EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:59 am by xaraskid

» SBDA - Opening its Doors!
Joker's Lair Test Request EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:26 pm by xaraskid

» Synchro Deck!
Joker's Lair Test Request EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:54 am by King of Calamity

» Website Suggestion: Events and Tourneys
Joker's Lair Test Request EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:42 pm by Lunor

» Joker's Lair Test Request
Joker's Lair Test Request EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:39 am by King of Calamity

» The Recruitment Thread
Joker's Lair Test Request EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:29 pm by Lunor

» Update 12/08/2014
Joker's Lair Test Request EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:24 pm by Lunor

» SlimCat620's Test Results
Joker's Lair Test Request EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:01 am by Lunor

» Welcome to Necross Silver~!
Joker's Lair Test Request EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:21 am by TheRealSirShady

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Joker's Lair Test Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker's Lair

Joker's Lair Test Request Empty
PostSubject: Joker's Lair Test Request   Joker's Lair Test Request EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 7:27 pm

SBDA: Joker's Lair
DN: Joker'sLair

Availability: (Central Time) M: 4pm-10pm Th: 4pm-10pm Fri: 4pm-11pm Sat: 12pm-11pm
(Would like the test to be scheduled 3-5 days in advance if possible to make sure nothing's come up on those days. Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
King of Calamity
Admin
King of Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Lair Test Request   Joker's Lair Test Request EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:31 am

Your results have been posted.
Back to top Go down
Joker's Lair

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Lair Test Request   Joker's Lair Test Request EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:33 am

I got them, thank you sir
Back to top Go down
King of Calamity
Admin
King of Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Lair Test Request   Joker's Lair Test Request EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:51 am

Your Synchro variant was a nice change from what I've seen. Most people use them for high level Xyz plays.

Have you thought about dropping some more Xyz in the extra deck? Big Eye, and perhaps Sun Dragon Lord.

They would give you some pull and let you reliably summon more in one turn because the infernoid don't specify rank that I'm aware of to prevent their special summon. On that note, have you thought about banish return like Necroface? It would allow you to recycle them and perhaps with a more focused reset engine using Exodius or another such card to reuse them several times over.
Back to top Go down
Joker's Lair

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Lair Test Request   Joker's Lair Test Request EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:29 am

I don't use that variant of infernoids that often honestly, I use my infernity version more, and I use some xyz but I find that some synchro monsters add a lot more defense to my strategies, most xyz monsters that have defensive capability only defend themselves, where as my synchros such as stardust dragon protect each other.

On the topic of necroface, I would use it but I run allure of darkness in there, and I try as hard as I can to get my infernoids into the grave mostly except for the small ones like Beelzebub. I could use a burial from a different dimension and find a way to cycle that if I really cared but in my main infernoid deck, the infernity runs so well on it's own that they aren't really need as much except for blaster material.

And another thing on the rank, they can be summoned if I have combined levels/ranks over 8, and since its far too easy to xyz summon, you lose track of your ranks easily, with synchros, you need to be exact in your math, and on top of that, it's far easier to find cards that change levels than ranks.

Thank you anyway for your suggestions, if I make a 3rd build, I may take them into consideration.
Back to top Go down
King of Calamity
Admin
King of Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Lair Test Request   Joker's Lair Test Request EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:50 am

Ah, I missed the word Rank. Oh well. I might run a variant of this as well. Got a pretty nice idea for it. I prefer the raid raptors... to bad they don't have much real support. It's a shame.
Back to top Go down
Joker's Lair

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Lair Test Request   Joker's Lair Test Request EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:17 pm

Havent tried em yet
Back to top Go down
King of Calamity
Admin
King of Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Lair Test Request   Joker's Lair Test Request EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:40 pm

I run a Raid Wing deck, it's not to quick but it can get some mean combos rolling. Raid Raptors + Blackwing and Blackwing support. The main Xyz monster is Force Strix which by detaching a material lets you add a Lvl 4 dark winged beast to your hand. I haven't really used the other one. But Strix gains 500 atk and def for each other Winged Beast. Two Strix a battle storm or two and Another random winged beast mean they have 4000 def each. They're not bad.
Back to top Go down
Joker's Lair

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Lair Test Request   Joker's Lair Test Request EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:41 pm

Just playtested that, got rq'd on
Back to top Go down
King of Calamity
Admin
King of Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Lair Test Request   Joker's Lair Test Request EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:10 pm

The Raid Raptors?
Back to top Go down
Joker's Lair

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Lair Test Request   Joker's Lair Test Request EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:24 am

Yep, was laughing the rest of the day
Back to top Go down
King of Calamity
Admin
King of Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Lair Test Request   Joker's Lair Test Request EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:39 am

Yeah, to much rank 4 spam to be even slightly nice. I tech Vayu so I can drop a 2200 atk point monster pretty much for free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Lair Test Request   Joker's Lair Test Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Joker's Lair Test Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowbound Duel Academy :: Academy Buildings :: Test Requests-
Jump to: